Every woman needs a dating advice from time to time. Especially when your life is not heading the direction you wish. Maybe you are going through a rough patch when you are not able to attract the right man into your life and to keep him in a healthy, loving relationship.
The book of life. A mystical VIP list from biblical days, the way some people refer to the Bible, and a cute little animated movie.
Also, a metaphor for how life unfolds. In other words, it’s the story we write as the days unravel. Some of us are manifestation geeks (me), so we write out the climax, intending to attract its realizations.
Want to make ANY man obsessed with YOU?
There is a vital ingredient of every successful relationship that very few women (or men) understand. To be truly irresistible you must understand how to win the man’s heart.
Find out if this strategy could help also your relationships.
Start by taking a 45-seconds relationship quiz:
Others of us just are and see what direction the story may go, a kind of meandering. Then there are those of us who micromanage every paragraph out of fear that the story might control them, rather than them controlling their story. (Btw, you are always in control of your own story just not anyone else’s.)
Whatever your approach to your life’s tome, it’s important to note that it’s not just a ‘playing out’ of your existence. Everyone you encounter is a character in your plot.
Which is why being mindful of your story is also a way to recognize whether you are vetting at a high deserve level. >screeeeech<
I know that was a weird segue but bear with me.
See it’s likely your book will have lots of peripheral characters. What’s really important is choosing the principals; friends, co-workers, and mainly a Love partner that willingly integrates their story with yours.
Think about it. Whether people are in your life for a reason, a season, or an episode of Scandal, even if their roles change, don’t you want to have the ability to recognize when you’ve found someone who really has the will and stamina to survive the plot twists with you?
One simple text that solves all relationship issues…
When he doesn’t text you back…
He pulls away from you…
He does not know what he wants…
Your relationship is out of balance…
He does not want to commit…
Start with taking a short quiz:
Of course, you do. Hang tight until the end, Mama’s got you.
Here are my best 5 dating advice tips
- Be your hero. You are the protagonist (and sometimes antagonist, but that’s another article) of your own life. Get clear about who you are and simply be it. Generate it from your soul. Immerse yourself in the things you love best. Make authenticity of your religion and vulnerability your prayer. Don’t make any attempts to fit into anyone else’s mould. Make yourself proud.
- Add an interesting Love. Decide what you value most in yourself and others and make it count. Be on the lookout for the millions of ways it can show up. Kindness, adventurousness, joy, nurturing, I really could go on, but I think you get it. Figure out your core values and share them with everyone who auditions for a part in your heart. Those who reject your values are just extras and day players.
- Good stories are inspiring. Clearly, once you’re in a relationship, you may not admire the way they hog the bed covers, chew with an open mouth, or fart loud and blame the dog, but who cares. If you’re on a first date or 1,111th date and you’re sitting across from someone who “gets” you, smiles when you laugh and has dreams and visions to share, you’re likely dealing with someone who will be easy to respect and admire. Even if, at this very moment, he has spinach in his teeth. Read their book and listen to their future plans.
- How does your story read so far? On the other side, if you were to fill out a want ad for your book’s principal characters “holds me in high regard” should be one of the first requirements. There goes that ‘respect and admiration’ thing again. By the way, reciprocity is to be enjoyed, not demanded. Which leads me to my favourite Love vetting tip.
- Don’t be a footnote. When I mentioned earlier that it’s important that the other main characters willingly integrate their story with yours, I was actually hinting at the last bastion of true love. Pure acceptance. The real deal Love partners will be the ones who love everything about you on a scale of ‘enamored to accepting’. Which means that they even love the things they don’t like. Which also means that they don’t require you to be anyone but exactly who you are to Love you.
The thing about love masters is that they have a high deserve level and you should too. It doesn’t mean that everyone you choose will stay forever. Still, you can always maximize the quality of the time you spend with other people, which will increase the likelihood of quantity. You can write your story and fill it with the greatest of characters. Now get going Bronte sister! Make it a classic.